“Be careful what you would like for'', the famous saying we all blurt in our day-to-day conversations. This platitude is so particularly incredible as I partner it with the ''law of attraction'', pulling in like for like. What we put out there's what we receive, does one believe that law, that we are a part of the universal matrix of energy and frequencies? Everyone should know about the law of attraction.


Can the law of attraction be proven? 


The energy that we expend out there we get an equivalent back. We are governed by the laws of the universe we sleep in, what others may term as ''karma''. People often say they find the items they do not like manifest in their reality quicker than what they really love. That I find is how our mindset is meant, we are creatures of fear, and let's remember, fear is an emotion the maximum amount as happiness and sadness are. We think a ton about the absence of cash, nobody adoring us, or having an awful day. 


What if we imagine our minds to think positively? 


Do you think then we'll get in what we love? We have to be really careful about what we are saying because once we instill emotion within the things we are saying people whom we are saying we then attract. The flip side to the present is how difficult it's to be positive once you aren't within the headspace or when your surroundings aren't supporting the emotion.


A few years ago I purchased the renowned ''The Secret'' book to undertake and understand how the law of attraction works and to also aid me in shifting my mindset (i.e positive affirmations of law of attractions). I began to know that we will create our own reality and our own heaven. I used to be taught that once we die we either attend heaven (if we're good) or we attend hell! I lived my life consistent with that rule until I went through some life experiences that led me to check out ''my truth''. 


I came to understand that I'm my very own creator of the truth I would like to measure in, I can create and luxuriate in heaven, while I'm still on this earth. To live life to the fullest and live a life of peace, abundance, and positivity all governed by the best law of all, ''Love''. 


By living your life to the fullest amorously and positively, everything around you'll support a gorgeous reality. I have not reached that ultimate state of living, I'm a piece ongoing and living day to day reminding myself that I'm a co-creator of my reality. 


What are the means we need to take to lead a satisfying reality?


First and foremost It begins with us, our inward being, the spirit inside us. Being of a mind that's free from judging, free from negative influences, that's to not say we are free from life struggles. It is important to acknowledge how we affect the hiccups that are thrown our way. I recall how I used to battle with moderate drivers before me, that used to bother me so much I'd be cursing in my car, winding myself up, and getting agitated, guess what? The more I got irritated the more I had moderate driver events. 


After reading and going to understanding the law of attraction I noticed I used to be actually attracting more of this so I made a decision to modify my mindset and accepting of the slow drivers, sometimes acting as if I wasn't noticing them, I slowly started noticing It wasn't happening the maximum amount because it won't to before. I became more patient and accepted that the driving force ahead of me, had the maximum amount right to be therein placed at that given time.


Believing in your egos, valuing your being, and loving yourself is key to finding your higher self and attracting the items you desire. This is no magic, it's something each and each one among us is entitled to. Spread your wings and find out your potential and most of all, love yourself for the quietest you have ever loved! If you believe in god, you can use the law of attraction in your life too.